Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hey! Remember me?


Sorry I haven't checked in for a while... you know- the Holidays, and all...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Anyway...moving right along...
I just wanted to check in to let everyone know that I'm alive and well, and working on some new artsy stuff for 2011. I am planning to show less this year, in an effort to not spread myself so thin, and hopefully, in doing so, improve the quality of work I'm putting out into the world.
The first couple of shows of the new year are next month (February).
One in Portland, Oregon, at the Fifty/24PDX gallery at the Upper Playground store
(23 NW 5th Ave
Neighborhood: Old Town.)
A group show called "Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl" featuring the art of Kinoko, Sohaila Adela, Solace, and me.

The other February show is at Weekend Gallery in Hastings, U.K.
(86 High Street
Hastings
East Susse
x)
Also a group show, and my first time showing outside the U.S. (See blog entry above to see how you can help...).

I'll be providing more info on these, and other upcoming shows, as it becomes available.

The pic posted above is the last finished painting I created in 2010. It was a commissioned piece for Jeff Houston, of Under the Needle Tattoo in Seattle.

Titled-"Self Defense..." 11x14 Acrylic on Masonite.

As always...Thanks for stopping by, and/or giving a shit about what I do.

No comments: